Friday, June 1, 2012

OLW Blog Hop - Just Doing It

Good morning! Welcome once again to this month's blog hop for participants in Ali Edward's One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes. This is my favorite time of the month and I am ready for browsing everyone's work.

I've been really struggling the past couple of months. As you might have noticed, I haven't blogged anything except these monthly blog hops since February. So I am incredibly grateful to have these gentle reminders to get back in the swing of things. I've been thinking a lot about this month's prompt and have several ideas about broader goals for my word...but right not I know I just need to DO.

Do anything.

Do something.

Just do it.

Thanks for the inspiration, Nike.

Next up is the fabulous, Lisa. Check out her blog here.

15 comments:

  1. I hope things become less of a struggle for you. And I believe thinking about your word counts. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used that Nike slogan as my personal motto a couple years back. Think baby steps. Any tiny step you can take toward your goals is one step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go!!!! Do it!! :)

    Like Cheri said, any little step helps. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it, Jenn! Take care of yourself. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you as you begin to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. I think you're awesome that you continue pushing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are still positive - good luck with the doing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great attitude and I have no doubt you will DO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hang in there! you'll get back int he swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep your head up!!! of course you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't tell you how many times I repeat that mantra to myself, too. Sending you 'just do it' vibes and good thoughts, and so glad you're still a part of the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn--just stopping by to send you a smile and a word of encouragement. Miss you on the hop this time around, and sending you good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go, Jenn! You can DO it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Jenn! I missed seeing you on the OLW blog hop. I hope you are doing well. I'm praying for you and sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete